Thursday, January 20, 2011

Silver Maples Vs American Eagle Coins

DVD of the Week: Julie & Julia

'm beginning to think about having a little 'too many DVDs ... I have always had a passion for movies though to be fair to those seen more easily home than for those seen at the cinema ... in particular I have always preferred to purchase (when possible) to hire or from other systems to see a movie, this is not for another, but the simple fact that I like their material possessions and collections ... the question (and if you look at my video store here web film.tv.it there realize) is that now I have too many and I do not know where to place them ... yesterday with the purchase of two other films are now up to 177 as many more (approximately) of anime DVDs in a while ... so 'in my room (which between you and me is a closet) there is no room for me, but only for the DVD ...


now seeing the effects of film in I have several and then behind them are very willing to help them grow in number, I decided to dust off a book I had a little 'put aside the last period, namely that of the DVD of the week ...


But let us ... The film now is Julie & Julia delicious American comedy of 2009 with Meryl Streep and Amy Adams ... saw this film are increasingly convinced that Streep can play any role and always wonderfully believable ... but I say you have never seen a film in which she was more than beautiful? Honestly I do not think that there is ...



The story of two women who lived at different times even though he had never known and have directly share a passion for cooking and writing ... Meryl Streep is Julie Chilh famous writer of books on American cuisine, while Amy Adams is a young woman (Julia) with a passion for cooking and decided to open a blog to talk about, After trying it, recipes, Julie Chilh. For both women's passion for cooking and writing will prove to be a moment Turning to the personal life as well as the work ...

The film I liked a lot, although certainly you can not define a work of cinematic art has kept me in good spirits all the time. In addition to Streep with his talent has managed to give the character an innate sympathy and to fill many of the moments when the script was lacking.

All in all I give the film a score of 3 out of 5 stars ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment