Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hampton Bay Replacement Remote

When they drop the gay birds ...

Ok pardon the pun a bit 'shabby, but I'll explain it: I know that I'm so over studying veterinary medicine pretty cool names to google a bit to make my 'eyes also use the network to search for topics related to my studies, particularly I was interested in the mortality of birds during this period that is affecting different parts of the world because of what the crows and other dead birds falling from the sky like rain without a gruesome than anything else has yet managed to find an answer to my problem ... interest has become a bit 'stronger But when I found a link to the news site Gay.tv ... Of course I followed and those pages I discovered that according to an American prophet who travels the world to spread the Word of God, this memory was provoked by the homosexual ...

In practice it would review the woman when the men go against the laws of God is the nature to react with the same disasters and other similar phenomena among which is this die-off of birds that you just associated with the phenomenon of homosexuality and the recognition of gay rights ...



I leave here the link to the page Gay.tv where is the news and where you can also read the translation of the speech of the prophet ...

Honestly, I'm laughing too much so I could get angry ... anyone could do for me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment