Monday, January 17, 2011

A List Of Customary And Metric Measurement Units





's post Today is dedicated to a person who I found out she left and to which it is not just my thoughts at this time, but also a lot of gratitude because it is also thanks to her that today are what they are ...


This post today is dedicated to my prof ... a great little woman who has put in his work all his heart and before his eyes had never seen students just stubborn fools who give lessons, but instead to help the boys become men ...


Farewell Professor and Sorry if I'm gone, I thought many times to contact you to know how he was, but then for one thing or another in the end I did ... I can assure you that often but I happened to think of her as the I'm sure the rest will continue to happen in the future, I do not think averglielo never told directly, but I have always respected and in my memories of high school you will always have a special place ... the greeting and saying goodbye I leave this music that is just as she was, thoughtful and careful, but full of energy ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment