Sunday, January 16, 2011

Can Funnel Cake Mix Expire

Symphony for a farewell fight for the rights between wretches?

editorial "Politics at the gates" by Giovanni Belardelli for Corriere della Sera a few days ago we read:


'A bit throughout the years by the Italian left is more attentive to the new individual rights, which the traditional social rights more sensitive to discrimination against homosexuals or immigrants, that the living conditions of factory workers. "


I will not get into specifics about what has really made the left in the battle for gay rights that I would not say it is absolute zero, but close enough, but rather I wonder, is it possible that in the second decade of the new millennium we are still in the war between us poor people without rights? I can not find this statement offensive, I find only that the system of things in which we are forced to live sucks and forced to cannibalize between poor ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment