Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kates Playground All Naturals

... and the winner is ...


Now is the assignee of a proud Sunshine Award 2011! I guess you all know what is right? No? Then I will explain: it is a virtual prize, to be allocated to sites and blogs - especially literary and cultural, but not only - we consider most interesting and which then assigns a "sunshine" ...

The dear dear Guchippai had thought to include me among the victims too ... oops I mean the recipients of prize: p

The award recipients should:

1 - to thank everyone who has rewarded us ... And of course thank Guchippai / Charlotte for the prize:)

2 - write a post for the prize ... That of course This would

3 - increased to 12 blogs that we deserve.

4 - insert the link of each of the selected blog.

5 - say to the winners.

Well for the last three points, whereas some are allergic to chain letters and not wanting to forget anyone because I realized I was really follow a lot of blog ... I decided to vacate the award ... in other words if you want you can bring your application and if you're generous enough will be considered: p

0 comments:

Post a Comment