Friday, January 21, 2011

Should I Bring Formula And Diapers To Hospital

Imagine Me & You: there is love at first sight?

L ' other day I watched a DVD, Imagine Me & You, is a comedy that pretty much tells the story of a girl who falls in love on her wedding day: Hack and Rachel finally decided to crown their relationship by getting married, but the eyes of Rachel's wedding day met the eyes of someone unexpected, the florist, who worked on the decorations in the church body there and unexpected love at first sight ...

Clearly, the story goes on, but I will not say more because I suggest you watch the movie to find out how it ends since it is a really good movie. But it is not in the movie if you want to talk, but rather an issue that I could not help asking myself: is there really a blow lightning or is it just the invention of fiction writers and film writers of appendix?

I wonder if you can meet someone and know within a moment that is right, believing that no matter how one may try you will never find anyone more suitable for us ...

honestly is something I never experienced in person, on the contrary I have always thought that love was born from the knowledge of the other person and is based on roots that go far beyond the momentary impression ...


Now in a perfect ignorant I ask: Has it ever happened to you? Believe in love at first sight?


PS I leave this mini-summary of film to the notes of Torn by Natalie Imbruglia



0 comments:

Post a Comment