Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ritetemp-8030c-thermostat

Well I'm back ...

20 people a day is the average number of people who pass by my blog when not to publish anything for a while 'as indeed is happening right now ... you could say that the number of visitors is a bit 'index of the health status of these pages which are merely the result of my desire to communicate and interact with the world.

is strange for me to sit, turn on the PC and not feel the uncontrollable desire to write and communicate what goes through my head, but now is a good deal 'that is so, I do not feel the uncontrollable desire and it did not sit well with me ... I love writing and do not want to lose that spark.

I do not want to see it go as a plastic bag that is lost in the wind or collapse like a house of cards ... (I know that we understand that in these days listening to a lot of Firework Katy Perry) ...

Anyway long story short now back:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment