Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Message For Beauty Parlour

I am happy ...

sorry guys if in this period are so little there, but right now I'm smiling like for years, too many years, not happened to me more. Right now I'm happily hooked on what my heart tried to be a lifetime ...

It's strange to feel this way ... I do not really trust anything, I ask myself that one thousand barriers, I do not concede Why is my real me ... I, the same I could only throw away every barrier, every defense, every instrument and mostrasi naked and vulnerable ...


I feel like a child before the wonder of life ...


More than a friend told me he sees me different, that these days are a better person, more attentive to all the others and their needs, ready to give support and attention ...

at this time without even realizing it are, in the opinion of others, a better person ... and I owe it all to one person ...


At this moment I still laugh but also and even if I cry are tears of joy I have blurred vision ... you can not really be so happy?



0 comments:

Post a Comment