Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ladies In Grany Panties

I thought it was love and instead it was an illusion ... The surprise of Burlesque


Today it's cold but the sun is shining, there is not even a cloud to pay for it ... it is strange how time seems at times not caring about your own state of mind ...

Today Me and my boyfriend we broke up ...

I feel strange as if I was missing something, but I do not know what.

In thirty-one years of life I never felt this way, I can not describe the feeling well, but I think you can compare to the one that people feel that they have an arm amputee ... for a while 'time they still seem to hear ... hand, fingers, wrist, and everything else ... even if there's more to them seems to be still there. Then they say that with time this feeling passes ...


The other day my father was ill and I had to take him to hospital, I can still hear the sound of screaming sirens 'ambulance ... he is sick and I really can not afford to be sad and down in the dumps in front of him, then go back to wearing my plastic smile ... but what is really heavy ... after smile, and have been really happy to pretend to smile weight is a terrible ...


I tell myself that all is well and the bottom is so out there ... even if the sun does not heat up much and here is my cat purring ...


It is said that when two people allow themselves to write what is worse is because they are suffering not only for the purpose, but also for having caused ... I sincerely hope it does not, think that now is even worse than me is a horrible thought ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment