Thursday, March 17, 2011

Where Can I Buy Glitter Jelly Bracelets

Warning! Green Tint

make gif
I found a doll and tried to understand his presentation.

Hey stardoll members! I'm giving free LE & DKNY for only today!! All u have to do is to send in this email :

calley.stardoll@y a h o o .com (without spaces)

Your information. That means : Nickname

&

Password

If u dont trust this then just change your email on your account to :

calley.stardoll @ yahoo. Com (without spaces)

* NOTE THAT YOU HAVE TO BE TO GET THIS * SS

* ONLY FIRST 50 PPL WILL GET THE FREE AND DKNY .*

SO HURRY UP.


In a nutshell:

To get a free DKNY dress LE and you have to send an email to calley.stardoll @ yahoo.com and write Your nickname and password. To do this you must ensure to be Superstar.


But you saw that people traveling today on Stardoll? I remember when I joined I two years ago, and I do not remember these things.

If you want to report this doll go here or visit: http://www.stardoll.com/it/user/?id=97153045



And please, be very careful!


PS is just a warning, not to take mica stupid! I know that do not fall for it ... ever!


0 comments:

Post a Comment