Monday, October 2, 2006

Brent Everrett Free Ipod

Cosplay


yesterday for the first time I was at Cosplay , exhibition of comic books (but it should be?).
The composition is very similar to the various fairs scattered throughout Italy: crowded rooms filled with benches every "dell'otaku joy." How
space I have to say that in this case were very tight, totally unfit to run for stands with a minimum of calm. Note
absolutely positive you have found the good business, unlike other shows where exhibitors are perhaps more aware of what they can squeeze out some poor fan.
I brought home some gashapon at ridiculous prices (a few €) and concerns that are beginning to like it more and more of the puppets ... but not enough for me to spend the money in comic books and DVD?
I only wonder there were free entry would have gone anyway? Boh ... we'll see if I will return

0 comments:

Post a Comment